Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What's ham got to do with it?

We have a new panini on our February menu!
Ham, Pineapple, Walnut Pesto, Caramelized Onions, Provolone Cheese on Ciabatta. The walnut pesto is good.



It has some rice vinegar, sesame seed oil, and crystallized ginger in it. That made me want to call it a Hawaiian Ham Panini, but who knows if they really eat this stuff in Hawaii?



I did go once, so I know there are plenty of pineapples there. But what does Hawaii even have to do with our current month-o-love? ...Except there are a lot of lovey-dovey couples being oh-so-romantic there! Ta. Da. Love is in the air....


So, it's a stretch, but there you go- Hawaiian Ham Panini for Valentine's Day!
And, just for fun, a pic of one of my favorite loves fresh from bath time...LucyBear...doesn't she look unhappy with me?

I think it was the hairdryer...but I still love her. :)

See you soon and hope your hungry! Love, Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment