Wednesday, December 29, 2010

She's gone country!

Do y'all know Racheal that works with us? She's from Texas and has been anti-country music... is that even possible?? Then we have Monica and me- she from Indiana, and me from right here in Sevierville- who grew up country- listening to and being country. I'm dating a country music programmer. Hello www.q93country.com! (That doesn't have anything to do with my story- just saying hi.) So, I'm not sure what Racheal listened to growing up, but I think she's coming around. It is unavoidable!
Her most recent facebook pic:

And, her new favorite song- The Band Perry's "Hip to my Heart". If this post disappears shortly after posting, it's because she's still in denial. LOL! Love you Racheal, and thank you for joining our country-music-loving cafe world! ;)

On a food note, check out these Oven-Roasted Tomatoes:

Scrumptious! Have you had these? What are your thoughts? We use them on 3 sandwiches:
>>Chicken, Basil Pesto, ORTomatoes, & Mozzarella on Rosemary Bread
>>Fancy BLT with Bacon, Avocado, ORTomatoes, Spinach, and Havarti on Ciabatta
>>Roast Beef, ORTomatoes, Provolone, Balsamic Vinaigrette on Rosemary Bread

Those 3 sandwiches are some of the most flavorful on the menu. Thank you tomatoes!!

Ok- that's all for now. I'm excited to get to work and get some feedback on our Curried Lentil Soup today! See you soon, :), Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment