Friday, December 31, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE!

Have I mentioned that I deleted our Facebook page much? BUT I'm in the process of Totally Redeeming myself!! (dumb and dumber anyone?) We've started serving up an e-newsletter called The Dish. If you'd like to receive it, just sign up on the right side of the page. woo hoo!

So NYE has started well- especially alongside Paul and a steaming bowl of Broccoli Cheddar soup with oyster crackers- and I'm looking forward to a happy and fabulous New Year! 2011 is going to be an adventure- and I love adventure! I'm excited about change, hard work, and happy, positive people! I'm excited to try new recipes, learn new things, and read new Bon Appetit & Architectural Digest magazines. I can't wait to share my days with you- our fabulous guests, loving friends, family, my best friend Paul, and pups Rufus and Lucy. I think I'll even be adding some hens back to the coop and some garden back to the lawn this year. There is so much to look forward to and so much to enjoy right here and now. I'm going to go do that now. Have a Happy New Year's Eve and a Blessed New Year full of excitement and adventure! God has been good to us, hasn't He?
:),
Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment