Monday, June 6, 2011

Spill the Beans... Connie and Marla!


I get to see these lovely ladies in several times a month! Here's the scoop:

Hometown/Current City?
Dandridge

What do you do?
Connie: Crafts, Read, Swim, Garden, Travel
Marla: works at Shifting Gears Bicycles in Sevierville

What are you passionate about?
Connie: Family
Marla: Bicycles, the National Park (I do bike patrol in Cades Cove)

Favorite Quote/ Saying?
Connie: Roses are Red, Violets are Blue...relatively
Marla: "I thought of that while riding my bicycle" -Albert Einstein

What are you having at the cafe today?
Chocolate Cake & Fruit Tea

Any Farmhouse Stories?
Connie: My grandpa used to tell us when we were small he locked Santa and the Easter Bunny in the barn!
Marla: A friend and I were here last summer after hours and you got your chicken out...it went straight to the cat food (chicken) while we yelled, "No, don't be a cannibal!"

Anything else we should know?
Connie: Great food, but you know that. :)
Marla: Breakfast is the second best meal of the day, behind dessert!

One final word to describe you?
Connie: Thinker
Marla: Spoke Junkie (yes, another bike reference)


It's so great to learn more about y'all Connie and Marla- thank you for sharing with us!
Marla, poor little Gertrude (the chicken who has now passed). That story made me laugh out loud- seriously! I'm not the best chicken farmer or outdoor pet owner in general. One day I'll try again with a better feeding plan! (not to mention coop safety plan!)

Thank y'all again and I hope to see you back soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment