Friday, March 18, 2011

Spill the Beans...Chaz & Kellye!


Chaz & Kellye eat with us at the cafe on occasion, and it is time to get to know them a little better!

Names? Chaz & Kellye Huesman
Current City? Sevierville
What do you do?
C: Loan Officer
K: Performer

What makes you happiest?
K:Spending time with my husband and family
C: Making my wife smile

What are you passionate about?
C: Singing
K Singing, love, and Jesus! Antiques & Decorating.

Favorite Verse?
K: "But you, O Lord, are a shield about me, my glory, and the lifter of my head." Psalm 3:3
C: "In the beginning, God..." and John 3:16

When was the last time you laughed out loud?
C: Last night while watching Arrested Development
K: Today at lunch

What are you having at the cafe today?
K: The March special and March special latte! Yum!
C: The March special

How did you hear about us?
K: Mother-in-law
C: Friends

Any Farmhouse Stories?
K: When I was about 7, I fell off of our horse. Instead of letting go,I let it drag me around for about 5 minutes. I don't know why!
C: Yeah, when I was a kid I used to milk the goats. One of the goats, Sally, would drink her own milk when I turned my head.

Anything else we should know?
C: I love milk.
K: I love being creative and re-doing furniture!

One final word to describe you?
K: Honest
C: Unselfish

Thank you Chaz and Kellye for sharing your stories- finally some good farmhouse stories! :D Kellye, that's pretty cool that you re-do furniture- do you paint or upholster or refinish or all of the above? That sounds like a productive hobby! Thank you both again for participating and spilling the beans this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment