Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Holidays are Here!

Hello Friends,
I know I've mentioned it before, but this is my FAVORITE time of the year! (And not just because we get to eat more than usual) I have so much to be thankful for this year! It took years, but I've found my secret to happiness. The secret is being grateful for everything in life- good or bad, little and much, happy and sad. If you can be thankful for even the difficult times in life, then what else is there to be discouraged about? Well, I'm sure you can find something, but stop trying! ;)

So here's something new to be thankful about: New food at the cafe!
Our November Feature panini is Homemade Cranberry Sauce, Goat Cheese, and Turkey on Cranberry Walnut bread.
Our Holiday Salad is Spinach, Craisins, Bacon Crumbles, Pecans, and Goat Cheese, tossed in a house Cranberry Vinaigrette and topped with Chicken. So tasty!

Ok, more posts coming soon... :)
Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment